22 Feb 2017

Denim On Denim

I love wearing black. I mean, who doesn't? I feel like it makes up 80% off my wardrobe with the other 20% being grey and pink (a new obsession).

Last week, the sun decided to make an appearance and it was a beautiful 9 degrees! For us Brits, we think that anything above about 5°c is warm, especially in February - it's a treat! It was even snowing earlier in the month, talk about stupid weather. Okay enough of talking about the weather, like a typical British person, here are my outfit details. 

When in doubt you throw on an all black outfit, right? At least, I do! The washed out ripped jeans are from Topshop, as is the fur-lined denim jacket (similar one here). My heeled ankle boots are a newer addition to my shoe collection and are already some of my favourites, they are so comfortable yet look really great and can easily be dressed up or down.

I'd like to think that the grey tee is a pop of colour, ha. Technically it is, right?! It is a graphic tee but very understated. It is by Pull&Bear and I love the whole oversized tee vibe as it looks and feels so effortless and comfy. 

Also, I took my new Rayban sunglasses out for its first outing. It's actually the first pair of designer sunglasses I own and I really love this style. The round frame can make me look a bit like Ozzy Osbourne (especially with my hair styled like that) but I'm rolling with it! I have a small head and these are the only pair that don't look completely ridiculous on me.



  1. You look gorgeous, love your outfit!


    Love, http://herrendezvous.com/

  2. Love this look! I think I might have to try those sunglasses - I can never find a pair that fit my face nicely!Xx

    Lucy x | lucy-cole.co.uk

    1. Thanks, you definitely should! The Rayban website offer student discount too :) x

  3. Girl I love black it's such a staple colour I mean, who doesn't wear it?! I actually adore this outfit you've created it's so nice!
    Charlotte / Charlotte's Picks


Blogger Template Created by pipdig